REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., — March 8, 2011 — iPass Inc. (NASDAQ: IPAS), a leading provider of enterprise mobility services, today announced a webinar co-hosted by GigaOm Pro analysts which will discuss the findings of the latest iPass Mobile Workforce Report. The webinar titled “How Will Work and Enterprise IT Change in the New Era of Mobility?” will look at how successful enterprises are adapting to the post PC era, managing an increasingly distributed workforce and controlling enterprise mobility costs. By attending the webinar participants will gain insight into:
- How does the proliferation of mobile devices impact the security of enterprise networks?
- What role does cloud computing play in the adoption of mobility in the enterprise?
- What is the cost of managing a mobile workforce and how do you measure that against the direct and indirect business benefits of enterprise mobility?
- What does the modern mobile worker look like and are they a leading indicator for the broader business workforce?
When: Wednesday, March 16 at 10 a.m. PDT
- Moderator: Michael Wolf, vice president of research at GigaOm Pro
- Panelist: JP Finnell, GigaOm Pro member analysts, principle, Mobility Partners
- Panelist: Barbara Nelson, CTO of iPass
About iPass Inc.
Founded in 1996, iPass (NASDAQ: IPAS) is a leading provider of enterprise mobility services with 3,500 customers, including more than 420 of the Forbes Global 2000. Additional information is available at www.iPass.com or on Smarter Connections, the iPass blog.
# # #
iPass® is a registered trademark of iPass Inc. Other company names and product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.