By iPass Staff WriterUsing Gogo is easy when you do it with iPass with mobile app but you can also access Gogo using your web browser.
As soon as you reach 10,000 feet, you’ll be able to log on. Here’s what you need to do:
- Turn on your Wi-Fi and choose GogoInflight.
- Your browser should open (if it doesn’t, go ahead and fire it up).
- Scroll down and choose roaming.
- Select your provider by choosing iPass.
- From there, you will put in your iPass user name and domain (e.g. JaySmith@example.com) and then your iPass password.
- Click sign-in and complete the Captcha and you are done!
Gogo is currently available on all AirTran Airways and Virgin America flights and on select American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, US Airways, United Airlines and Air Canada flights.
If you are flying internationally, where Gogo is not available, iPass is still your ticket to easy inflight access on a growing number of transcontinental flights, including Lufthansa, Etihad, Aer Lingus, American International and Delta International. There are additional airlines available via iPass web log in.