iPass has been a pioneer in wireless technology for 20 years. The company’s SmartConnect technology enables wireless users to automatically transition between Wi-Fi and cellular so they can stay connected to work – and life – on the go. This technology also lets businesses gather rich insights based on customer location. By incorporating both Wi-Fi and GPS signals, iPass delivers the industry’s most accurate location data, so that businesses can better understand their customers and create more value.
In February of 2019, iPass was acquired by Pareteum, Inc. For more information on our new parent company, please visit their website at https://www.pareteum.com.
- SaaS technology company
- Providing global mobile connectivity to enterprises, mobile operators and brands
- More than 50 million Wi-Fi hotspots in more than 180 countries and territories from more than 150 network providers
- Headquartered in Silicon Valley, U.S.A
- Worldwide operations and employee base
- On NASDAQ stock exchange from 2003-2019
- Global portfolio of 40 patents
- Now part of the global Pareteum cloud-based technology family