iPass is the industry pioneer in global, mobile connectivity, ensuring unlimited access to unlimited content on an unlimited number of devices. Founded in 1996, iPass is the world’s largest Wi-Fi network, with more than 61 million hotspots in airports, hotels, airplanes, and public spaces in more than 120 countries across the globe. Our hosted Wi-Fi-as-a-Service solution is easy, convenient, secure and always on.
Expanding on its established reputation as the premier provider of global Wi-Fi hotspots, iPass connects customers with the people and information that matter most. We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality, most cost-efficient solution on the market today.
iPass Executive Team
- SaaS technology company
- Providing global mobile connectivity to enterprises, mobile operators and brands
- More than 61 million Wi-Fi hotspots in more than 120 countries from more than 160 network providers
- Headquartered in Silicon Valley, U.S.A
- Worldwide operations and employee base
- On NASDAQ stock exchange since 2003
- Global portfolio of 40 patents