Is your High Speed Internet Access provider an iPass partner? Do you support the compliance, security and policy controls that global business demands? If not, you are missing out on our thousands of enterprise customers worldwide, that travel to the 62,000 hotels that we provide to them as iPass-enabled.
iPass, the leading provider of enterprise mobility services, and our trusted Wi-Fi network partners give you:
- a proven track record of delivering incremental revenue streams to our network partners and their hotels
- a global customer base of thousands that recommend iPass-enabled hotels to their employees to ensure enterprise-ready connectivity and roaming
- a Hotspot Finder tool, helping customers find your hotel for their travel
Whether you are considering installing a new Wi-Fi network or upgrading your existing infrastructure, make sure you consider the value of working with iPass to bring your existing network up to enterprise standards through our GIS (Wispr) integration or select one of our many partners that already meet these standards.
95 percent of business travelers care if there is Wi-Fi or a wired connection in a hotel. A poor hotel Wi-Fi experience influences 42% percent of business travelers on whether they re-book that specific hotel or chain in the future.
Find out what trends affect business traveler satisfaction >> Hospitality Report for 2011.
iPass customers have logged over 3.3 million hours with over 40% at hospitality locations. They have access to the largest, commercial-grade Wi-Fi/wired network with over 1.1 million hotspots. Tools, including our convenient Hotspot Finder and Trip Planner and our enterprise-provided Hotel Lists, help business users find YOUR hotels.
Other benefits in working with iPass include:
- Active promotion of iPass-enabled Hotels through social media and communications outreach
- Joint promotions, such as this one with Menzies Hotels
Contact us for more details, or to ask questions.