- iPass Network Grows to 13 Million Hotspots Across 120 Countries, September 5, 2014
- iPass announces support for Samsung Gear S, September 5, 2014
- iPass Reports Sequential Revenue Growth in the Second Quarter 2014, August 11, 2014
- iPass Announces Presentation at the Oppenheimer 17th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference, August 7, 2014
- iPass to Report Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results on August 11, July 28, 2014
- iPass Sells Unity Business Unit to Tolt Solutions for $28.2 Million, July 1, 2014
- iPass CEO Evan Kaplan to deliver Keynote at 2014 Wi-Fi Offload Summit, June 12, 2014
- iPass Launches Cloud–Based Mobile Service to let Business Travelers Connect Conveniently and Cost Effectively on their mobile devices, May 21, 2014
- iPass Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial Results, May 7, 2014
- iPass Joins Forces with WifiForward, April 16, 2014
iPass in the news
- How to reduce unmanaged connectivity costs when travelling abroad, BBC Online, June 23, 2014
- What Will Google Buy Next? 12 Potential Targets, Barrons, May 24, 2014
- Bad public Wi-Fi affects the work of 75% of business travellers, Information Age, May 22, 2014
- Users like wi-fi to get email maps, eWeek, May 22, 2014
- iPass cloud based Business Traveler Service 2.0 arrives: CEO Evan Kaplan, Bootcamp Radio, May 22, 2014
- We Are Part of the New Samsung Gear S Hands Free Mobile Experience, September 12, 2014
With the market heating up in the wearable device category, Samsung has announced the new Samsung Gear S, a mobile device you wear like a watch – but don’t be fooled; it’s so much more than an old-fashioned timepiece (check out these features). Wearable computing. Our first step in connecting the Internet of Things. Samsung [...]
- iPass Network Exceeds 13 Million Hotspots in 120 Countries – We’ve Got You Covered, September 10, 2014
The iPass global network currently covers 120 countries and territories and has a footprint 13 times larger than its nearest competitor. Over 700 global companies use this network to keep their business travellers connected.
- Mobile Research Reveals High-Bandwidth Apps Driving Wi-Fi First Culture, September 9, 2014
Today, business travelers like you are hitting the road with an average of three connected devices. Those devices make it possible for you to stay connected close to 100% of your waking hours.
- Survey: Tell Us About Your Wi-Fi Devices, September 9, 2014
Our recent research points to an emerging culture of Wi-Fi first. We want to know if this includes you. Based on the graphic, tablets are becoming the device of choice for business travelers. So tell us: does that include you? Take our three-question survey.
- Biz Traveler Service Works for You, July 10, 2014
Find out how subscribing to iPass delivers high quality Wi-Fi while traveling with VIP support. Travel with your favorite tools.