In this quarter’s Mobile Workforce Report we will be exploring how mobile technology enables us to multi-task, and if it is a good thing (more productive) or a bad thing (more scattered). Thanks to your answers, our Mobile Workforce Report gives the industry a better idea of how we work and use technology.
Our quarterly survey gets input from more than 3,000 mobile workers from around the world and we would like to include your feedback. And you will have a chance to win an iPad 2.
Tell us about:
- How often you are within range of a Wi-Fi network?
- Where do you feel most productive?
- How do you feel when you cannot connect?
- If you could use only one device, which one would it be?
- Do you use social networks personally, professionally or both?
- How many tasks do you manage at one time during your workday?